• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Druid Macro? (1 Viewer)

trmptbuddy

RedCents
I've been scouring this site as well as the mq2 site and any others I can find for some sort of a druid kiting or quad kiting macro. I've seen people on here saying it's been done, and some saying it doesn't exist, so if anyone has one or knows where to find a working one, I would really appreciate the help. Thank you!

I have been looking for longer than I can even remember. And to my knowledge, it does not exist. There are plenty of druid macros, but most of them that I have seen are port whores or heal/pull assist macros. With the next to no coding skill I have, I have tried my best to convert other macros but never get it right. One of these days someone will write a nice quad kite macro for druids, but as I said....to my knowledge (and may be wrong) it does not exist. I would love to zone in, get to camp, start macro and kick back LOL.

Druid Macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back