• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Due to unusual activity on your account... (1 Viewer)

mckonz

RedCents
110¢
we require additional security and verification in order to play. Please click here to add a valid mobile number to your account." Has anyone had this happen? I can log in without the patcher and my traders are still up. Anyone followed through with the verification process. So far only on 1 account. Thanks

1st time I believe on this account. I follow the prompts and get through all the way to the end and it tells it can't be completed, to try again later. I have been on vacation for the last 3 weeks and no one has played this account. So there was no unusual activity. And prior to vacation, I had no trouble logging on. I only have the problem if I use the patcher to log in or try to buy the expansion. When I start the patcher, the message comes up now. I will reboot to see it it goes away.

1st time I believe on this account. I follow the prompts and get through all the way to the end and it tells it can't be completed, to try again later. I have been on vacation for the last 3 weeks and no one has played this account. So there was no unusual activity. And prior to vacation, I had no trouble logging on. I only have the problem if I use the patcher to log in or try to buy the expansion. When I start the patcher, the message comes up now. I will reboot to see it it goes away.

It won't go away and there likely was no unusual activity on your accounts. It's their generic message to force you to add two step to your account.

I can't add two step atm either - when i try to it gives me an error so you're not the only one in taht boat

Question - Due to unusual activity on your account...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back