• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Easily boxed RoF raid? (1 Viewer)

all but two raids are easily boxed. One in the breeding grounds and the last raid in the expansion. The problem is requesting them as you have to have a bunch of progression done to request some of the later raids.

You can easily clear out Corrupted Temple of Veeshan with a single group. Most all is straight tank n spank. Additionally, easy to campfire alts in for the non-prestige raid gear too.
Just did this with one party at 115/6 (SHD/SHM/BRD/BST/MAG/NEC if anyone cares) and it went flawless; didn't pay attention or know any mechanics other than Vulak'Aerr, and I have a feeling that (mostly) killing the correct drakes away from him may not have even mattered. I would imagine 125's would do it much faster, but it took me under/around an hour.

No progression required, 40 Crystallized Fear per toon, thanks again for the recommendation. Not being on FV, guess you may have to do some other stuff (or repeat this) to get enough currency for the mote at worst.

Just did this with one party at 115/6 (SHD/SHM/BRD/BST/MAG/NEC if anyone cares) and it went flawless; didn't pay attention or know any mechanics other than Vulak'Aerr, and I have a feeling that (mostly) killing the correct drakes away from him may not have even mattered. I would imagine 125's would do it much faster, but it took me under/around an hour.

No progression required, 40 Crystallized Fear per toon, thanks again for the recommendation. Not being on FV, guess you may have to do some other stuff (or repeat this) to get enough currency for the mote at worst.
Is it only 40 currency for the entire 13 mobs killed? That seems pretty low. However, I have a bunch of classes that need those rank 3 spells from this expansion, so either way, looks like I will be farming this for a long time.

Is it only 40 currency for the entire 13 mobs killed? That seems pretty low. However, I have a bunch of classes that need those rank 3 spells from this expansion, so either way, looks like I will be farming this for a long time.

Yes, 40.

The silver lining is minor to greater do sporadically drop if those are (some of) what you need (I had one of each from one full clear, super scientific, yuge sample size).

Question - Easily boxed RoF raid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back