• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - EQ Patcher Broken (1 Viewer)

Cannonballdex

RedCents: 99,999,999¢
RedCents
370¢
Anyone have issues with the patcher not working. I double click and nothing happens, if i start the toons through MQ2 auto login works fine. Now the issue is there was an update and I have to patch EQ and the patcher won't work.?? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Along those lines, last night I had issues getting some accounts to log in. I got the standard username/passowrd, but also got a post note to the effect of "Previously we allowed users to have different username/passwords for different games, but in your efforts to update the Everquest login we have consolidated to one username/password"

Not the exact wording as, I have slept since then.

Friend of mine was able to log in to the account, but for what ever reason I was not able. Not sure what is going on there. Also to note, some can not access membership information right now (it comes up as a blank page)

"We apologize, but All Access membership is no longer available to customers in the following countries: Click here for country list."

Wondering if that has something to do with it. (folks posting that on the forums) how ever when I hit issues last night, I got 8/10 to log in fine, 2 had the bad username/password issues. And all 3 accounts I used to access the forums got blank pages for membership.

Anyways, thought it was worth mentioning

Problem - EQ Patcher Broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back