• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Error "No such 'item' member 'Find' (1 Viewer)

dragonfire

RedCents
722¢
I would really appreciate a little help please. I've searched the manual and the Wiki as well as this forum, but I am probably not entering exactly the right terms.

I know I am missing some subtle little syntax issue, but every time I get to this line I get the error message

The intent of the line is to check items on the corpse prior to putting them on the cursor to see if they are in a Leave Array to be left on the corpse for other members of the group or OOC rotting. The Leave Array is loading successfully from an ini. This is part of some tweaking I am doing on the Ranger Pull macro.

Error "No such 'item' member 'Find'

/if (${Corpse.Item[${LootSlot}].Find[${RV_LeaveArray[${LootLeave}]}]})

but no error with

/if (${Cursor.Name.Find[${RV_LootArray[${LootCheck}]}]})

If I echo ${Corpse.Item[${LootSlot}] the name of the item appears without error.

So, there is something about using .Find .Equal .Compare in this situation that is not allowed (I am thinking). I've tried all of them with the same results. I've tried to parenthesize the variable without success.

Please, if anyone has a thought, I would appreciate it. I've gotten this macro to run for 48 hours with issues only on rare adds with it managing a bot army using /g tells. Now, I'm just adding tweaks. If I can get these to work, I'll add it to the forum.

Many thanks in advance. :):eq1

/if (${Corpse.Item[${LootSlot}].Find[${RV_LeaveArray[${LootLeave}]}]})

but no error with

/if (${Cursor.Name.Find[${RV_LootArray[${LootCheck}]}]})

If I echo ${Corpse.Item[${LootSlot}] the name of the item appears without error.

Well you see that the reason you get an error with that first one is you are attempting to do ${Corpse.Item[slot].Find ..} when Find is not a part of Item.

The reason you have no error with the second is because Find is a part of Name. The third one is the same deal as the first but without the Find part in it so no error. That's your error there, I deal more with plugins than macros now, but if no one else helps you out in the next day or two I will.. real busy with my own stuff right now.

I believe I have solved the problem with the assignment of Corpse.Item[${LootSlot}] to a string variable and losing the array as part of the statement. If anyone knows another way, I would appreciate the information.

Thanks Unknown405 for your response.

Error "No such 'item' member 'Find'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back