• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

ESC key on keyboard (1 Viewer)

swag

RedCents
Update: ESC key CTD caused by DoCrack

Hello

This is very annoying problem. When I press the ESC keep on my keyboard to clear my target I CTD. Any ideas on this one. Also, this problem is on all 4 computers that I have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: ESC key CTD caused by DoCrack

Yes, I just noticed that as well thank you. Man there alot of bugs....

UPDATE1: I deleted all hacks out of the DoCrack.Ini File and loaded the docrack w/o any hacks in game. When I hit the ESC key on my Keyboard I CTD again. So, the problem lies with the Docrack file and not the hacks inside the docrack. I dont know how to fix that, but that is what I have found so far. For now I am not gonna load Docrack

UPDATE2: /SIGH /Screams . Man, this its still locking up even w/o docrack loaded its just more random now GD this is irritating as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
The newer compiles of Docrack DLL seems to have fixed that error. I was getting it too in the beginning too then just either found a working version (cade's maybe) or recompiled one.

ESC key on keyboard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back