• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Problem - Event has stopped working (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,983¢
I have had the following event for MQ2Events for years now:

INI:
[aafull]
trigger=#*#You have reached the AA point#*#
command=/multiline ; /aa act Mythic Glyph of Dragon Scales V ; /aaspend brute now ; /aaspend brute now ; /aaspend brute now ; /aaspend brute now ; /aaspend brute now

It has suddenly stopped working. I have done a couple reloads of MQ2events and rebooted the machine but it does not work anymore.

Any ideas on what might be happening?

No, still the same name.

Again, this Event has been working for YEARS and it just suddenly stopped today.

@Szazor , same concept, I could use the Alt # but why after YEARS of this event working flawlessly, did it just suddenly stop working? That is what I would like to find out. It is very strange. :shrug:
I've had the same thing happen with different aa and went with #'s to fix the issues.

I may have to switch to the Lua. I liked just having MQ2Events running in the background for things like this. Very weird how it just stopped working after years of no issues.
you probably know this, if so just ignore my blah-blah-blah.
The LEM can do the same and just run in the background when you want. Load LEM in you cfg to always load and within the LEM just have the different things you want 'active on'. I can keep one that is always loaded to cast a spell if I enter a zone that has an orc pawn, or load an air breather spell upon a water zone, etc. Whatever your want. Hope it works out nice.

you probably know this, if so just ignore my blah-blah-blah.
The LEM can do the same and just run in the background when you want. Load LEM in you cfg to always load and within the LEM just have the different things you want 'active on'. I can keep one that is always loaded to cast a spell if I enter a zone that has an orc pawn, or load an air breather spell upon a water zone, etc. Whatever your want. Hope it works out nice.

Thank you, I do have some things like BoxHUD set to load but I think it is just a mental thing with MQ2Events. I have been using it since the beginning of time and I have tons of Events accumulated at this point.

But, since I normally go with the "if it aint broke don't fix it" philosophy and this is clearly broke, it may be time to just commit to a full change. lol

Problem - Event has stopped working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back