• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fast camp/exit (1 Viewer)

EvenLessSpam

RedCents
81¢
I can't remember where I read it, but I saw there was a command to instantly camp and exit the client, without your character going LD. Reason I remember this, was I saw it as a plugin, where people commented on it, that there was a simple command for that already in MQ2. Was either on these boards or KenetixEQ (I think), been searching for all the keywards I can think of such as "camp" "exit" "quit", but no luck :(

Anyone able to help me?

Rich (BB code):
/keypress instant_camp
sends you to character select, not sure if that's what you're referring to though. Using something like
Rich (BB code):
/alias /campnow /keypress instant_camp
could be useful.

As a guide for nearly 4 years, I can verify that there is absolutely no instant-camp command available for guides. GMs may have one, but no GM commands would ever be available in our clients since they use a specialized GM client.

-CodeCaster

Takes to long to break out the tent poles, get the bed roll laid out and gather kindling for a fire that is going to take all your matches to start anyways.
Take the time to do it right.... Till we find an exploit I guess.

Fast camp/exit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back