• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

FH macro troubles (1 Viewer)

RedCents
21¢
Everything goes fine, but my circle throws me into the wall a tiny bit, I have everything I need adjusted in the moveutils.ini. Everything starts out fine circle is good, but as soon as selos comes on I start clipping the wall just barely, any ideas on what to do? It is not my compile, I've used both Cade's and Soultaker's now.

yeah i use currently lvl 48 bard with low level selos, but heres my bug report on the FH mac. when brd warps to safe location in zone for heals it seems there is no safe location and the rats continue to hit and kill my bard almost like you cannot warp above the world or below it which ever the case may be.. i am not hte only one having this problem.. any ideas on a fix.. is there a code typo somewheres?

no, not a typo. I have used the same mac, which I modified to meet my needs, for all of my bards. it was perfect prior to the DoDH patch, I thought at first that it was a problem with moveutils, but I think that there was a nerf, rats seem to run faster now.

FH macro troubles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back