• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

News - Free June 2024 item (1 Viewer)

Inevitably this thread will end in fippys because some people want to have outrage, it happens every year. Please be different this year.

If you don't want free claimed pixels, don't claim them and move on with your day.

They been offering that for a few years, i would assume its automated.. but you know DBG :f5:
Yes, the lions and bunnies have been around a long time, they were the last thing Holly did to fluff her resume for that other company since they were all gung ho on that back then.

I was thinking since the Fippy hat has a rainbow edge around the bottom and pom pom that maybe it was a replacement for the other pride items.

I just saw these tonight, I was super suspicious as to why there were so many free items and I did not connect the two things or have it even occur to me.

That hat did look cool though but I'm not going to lie I have no idea how cosmetics work and I've got enough on my EverQuest plate without having to more than likely read another fricking guide on how something in EQ works lol.

Okay, if you wanna wear this hat you just gotta do this super simple, barely an inconvenience 86 part quest.

I just saw these tonight, I was super suspicious as to why there were so many free items and I did not connect the two things or have it even occur to me.

That hat did look cool though but I'm not going to lie I have no idea how cosmetics work and I've got enough on my EverQuest plate without having to more than likely read another fricking guide on how something in EQ works lol.

Okay, if you wanna wear this hat you just gotta do this super simple, barely an inconvenience 86 part quest.
If you want to wear it then just take off your helmet and put it on.

If you have the Hero's Forge feature and want your helmet to look like it then just left click on it to "convert" it to an augment and stick it in your slot 21 in your existing helmet.

News - Free June 2024 item

Users who are viewing this thread

Back