• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Freeport sufix macro "of the Freeport Militia" (1 Viewer)

Jodax

RedCents
I would like a macro for the quest called "The Great Caiman Issue".
Who: Dimbwicket Middifoodle
Where: South Ro
Start quest phrase: I will help you clear the beach
Allakhazam Link: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3417
Mobs to kill: a caiman, a deepwater caiman
PH's: a crocodile, a deepwater crocodile
Target class: Magician (with pet)
Target faction: The Freeport Militia

Ok that everything i could think of to help anyone thats willing to make a macro for me. Basicaly once you get the quest run from the gnomes loc to the other side of zone following the costline. I have seen some caiman's and crocodile's up at the treeline, so might wanna make it so you zig zag the beach while sending the pet to do all the work. This is a great quest cause no waiting on pops like the "Giants of the Desert" quest, plus no negitive faction. The reward is faction, experience (not much) and 1p. I also noticed you must have PoR expansion to get this quest (FYI).

You need to just kill all of the caimans, then path back to the NPC and get the quest again? Try using MQ2Advpath or MoveUtils for moving to the NPC and the caimans, and Hunter.mac to kill the caimans.

The problem is that it's a macro involving combat. For people to do that, it takes a good bit more testing than the simple piece of work I wrote for the "of the Truthbringer" title.

Freeport sufix macro "of the Freeport Militia"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back