• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

/Gate Message in Game (1 Viewer)

RedCents
90¢
I know that getting a fresh compile of MQ2 will fix this, and its what I plan on doing , but I am still curious if anyone knows what would cause this message in game :

This zone is currently not accepting visitors....etc

It seemed sort of familiar to me, but I get it anytime I try to use /gate in any zone, it gives me the messages and puts me at the succor point in the same zone I typed /gate in, without zoning me

That's the message for some instanced zones...when you try to zone out a way that you're not intended to zone out...also is the message for some instanced zones when you try to zone in and you're not allowed to.

Is it a known issue that none of the short names for the new expansion zones work when you try to /zone to them? Like from Undershore to Corathus Creep. The shortname for Corathus Creep is either Corathus or EastKorlach (something like that)... Anyway, neither of them work. They both return "Wrong shortname" in the MQ2 window. Could this be related to the same problems above in some way?

Its not a bind location issue, Tried Pok, Pot, Nek, freeport etc. And yes its same message from trying to do it in instances....Was just curious what might be causing it in this case....Anyhow i fixed it, just wondering

/Gate Message in Game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back