• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Gear Priority SK, SHM, BST, MAG and BRD (1 Viewer)

RedCents
770¢
Hello all,

My SK is in all Spectral gear and he is my priority. He actually has enough currency for two Laurions Raid gear. I'm now working on getting raid gear for my other crew, they are SHM, BST, MAG and BRD. Been reading the forums here and I understand that my bard and shaman should be low priority. So should I prioritize my BST or MAG after my SK? My main is a Monk and he has Laurions raid gear.

Thank you.

i do pet ears first. They are big bang for your buck.
Wpns are great in this expansion.
The LS Raid weapons made me Grin like nothing else.

Getting a 17K Bp is good... but getting this badboy actually made me smile irl:
1719015691659.png

i do pet ears first. They are big bang for your buck.
Wpns are great in this expansion.
The LS Raid weapons made me Grin like nothing else.

Getting a 17K Bp is good... but getting this badboy actually made me smile irl:
View attachment 62656
Oh crap, did I get the wrong one for my SK? I got the War Sword of Eternal Reverie and using a shield. Are you saying my SK can tank Laurions group content just fine with 2hander? I've never tried that

Oh crap, did I get the wrong one for my SK? I got the War Sword of Eternal Reverie and using a shield. Are you saying my SK can tank Laurions group content just fine with 2hander? I've never tried that
im lazy, i sword and board with my sk full time - i have zero problems with anything im doing =p

many/most folks prolly go 2h fulltime outside of raidtanking, but you're gonna be just fine

Yes. SK can tank with 2h. LS is pretty weak and weapon upgrades this time were pretty good. I usually s/b only on named or when facing mobs 1v3 or greater. Rune swd/heal bash eats the dmg and helps mitigate heal aggro on the mobs im not actively taunting while discs are down.

Question - Gear Priority SK, SHM, BST, MAG and BRD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back