• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Getting Dizzy for AA's (1 Viewer)

sylkkdaskr

RedCents
Whats up all, i been using FH Bard Macro and its working great, im about to hit 41. :D i figure ill be 51 in a few days, what i was wondering, what lvl should i stay on to get max benefit for AA's as in what lvl do i switch my bard to 100% AA and get all the AA's i need. :) Any info would be much appreciated, thanks.

IMHO

65. The bard gets his best HP dots then. You'll have the four new "chants".

This will make it REALLY nice.

Honestly, solo...your bard should pull in about 18 AA's in 24 hrs. Which is very good. Add DZ bots not in group, just for DPS and your looking at ALOT more.

Right now I'm using my bard to feed my lvl 70 main AA's. Bard still get's good AA's with one in group at 65. Am at 90/10 now cause I've gotten 170 AA's for the bard, and if I lvl him to 70, I can get him some better gear.

Honestly. I don't know the big deal about max aa's on a bard.

I am max defensive, and have got all the needed bard style AA's. I mean, sure there are some that I'll get sooner or later, but not really important for what I am using him for. I made him to feed AA's to my main, and friends.

Hope this gives you some idea. Oh, a lvl 70 group member with your 65 bard....the 70 will get about 3-4 aa's every 8 hrs. That is with the group bot doing DPS. IF he was just leaching, I'd figure MAYBE 2 aa's every 8 hrs.

Bard gets about 6-7 aa's at 65 w/ a 70 groupmate and the 70 bot doing DPS.

I have had the best luck at lvl 63, myself... It's the level that you get 2 of the DoTs at the same time, and it's right above the lvl cap for the higher lvl instance spawn. At lvl 63, there is only 1 lvl of mob that can spawn below the 5-level spread exp limit. On occasion, a lvl 57 spawns so you only get 1.5% aa or so, but everything else is 58-61 so you get the full 4% or so of aa per kill.

At 65, yeah you get the new fire dot (which adds about 5.5 dps in the long run, big whoop), but now you are killing mobs up to 3 levels below you at a slightly faster speed, and if you really do the math, it doesn't make sense to go past 63 until you buy all the aas you want pre-64, and bank 30 more.

To summarize, stop at 63 and grind aa till you have everything you want that you have access to at that level, bank 30 points, then move on to 67 or whatever post-65 level it is that you get 2 new dots at the same time. Stay there until you have everything you want, then stop at 69, train the rest you want from there, then head on to 70 and train whatever is left if you want to. :) My bard will never see 70, because there are no aas that are really that good that require 70 and I really only want him to feed aas to my main :)

-CodeCaster

Getting Dizzy for AA's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back