• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - Happy Fathers Day - Remembering Fathers and Children (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10,188¢
Happy Fathers day to all the Dads here at RG.

Remember this. This is a day where the children celebrate their Fathers. But without our children, we wouldn't be Fathers. Be sure to hug all of your children extra tight today. Not because you are grateful that they are celebrating you today, but also because they are with you to celebrate as well. Just as some of us wish we could have one more day to see our parents who have left us, there are also those unfortunate souls who also wish the same for the kids who left us as well.

I hope all you Dads have a great day 🙏

Last edited:
Happy Fathers day to all the Dads here at RG.

Remember this. This is a day where the children celebrate their Fathers. But without our children, we wouldn't be Fathers. Be sure to hug all of your children extra tight today. Not because you are grateful that they are celebrating you today, but also because they are with you to celebrate as well. Just as some of us wish we could have one more day to see our parents who have left us, there are also those unfortunate souls who also wish the same for the kids who left us as well.

I hope all you Dads have a great day 🙏
As a Dad myself and a Granddad, I will say thanks! Gonna go celebrate with my Father In Law and family and my girls and grandson. His dad is one of those not so happy in life people and decided not to be a part of his life, so I take the role of both Granddad and Surrogate Dad. I find happy blessings in that I was able to learn a good path from my own dad and at trying times I look back and can now as an adult parent see what my own dad did that must have been tough, but he made it look so easy. Good post, thanks man! Happy Father's Day to everyone.

20240510_151930.jpg

Grilling Fathers Day GIF by Natalie Palamides

IRL - Happy Fathers Day - Remembering Fathers and Children

Users who are viewing this thread

Back