• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - has anyone made a mac / lua to learn all the tradeskill recipe books? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
290¢
has anyone made a mac / Lua to learn all the tradeskill recipe books? i tried searching in macro and Lua subforums but didnt see one and figured a quick ask cant hurt. i tried making a mac but it a frankenstein monster and is not consistently buying everything which is make it take longer then it should so im doing it by hand now.

i know /mac scribe for spells but i dont know if it works with recipes too...theres a paid one that does all the work for you...its called (let me check)

Tradeskill Construction Set NeXt​

i have tcn it doesnt seem to have an option to go around buying and learning the books. i dont mean crafting 1 of each item to learn recipes i mean buying something like equipment of the ethernere book right clicking it then pressing scribe.

has anyone made a mac / Lua to learn all the tradeskill recipe books? i tried searching in macro and Lua subforums but didnt see one and figured a quick ask cant hurt. i tried making a mac but it a frankenstein monster and is not consistently buying everything which is make it take longer then it should so im doing it by hand now.
ScribeTSBooks.mac by @ChatWithThisName has what you are looking for.

TCN by @jb321 is really awesome, but I don;t recall if it has book scribing. Tagging JB to answer it better.

Tradeskill-Recipes by @jande is also an incredible product, but I think does not have it for book scribing.

EDIT: @Nobody99 beat me to it ! :hfive:

Question - has anyone made a mac / lua to learn all the tradeskill recipe books?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back