• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Health bug (1 Viewer)

BordonDrumer

RedCents
Does anyone else have this bug when you get a health buff, your hp says the max is either rediculously high or rediculously low. I'm not sure if it's EQ or MQ that's causing it, but it sucks because I never know what my hp % is because my max is apparently 1000000000 and it's always at 0%. Also when it goes really low, I get knocked unconcious and can't move for a minute or two, so I have stopped getting health buffs. And I'm using CodeCaster's compile if that is the reason why it does this.

Could this bug be used as a way to cheat death? If instead of dieing you go to the "purple curb" of unconcious-ness. If I rember right that is based of a percentage of total life, so a total life of 1000000000 would give you a very large curb.

I thought this was odd too I noticed it back a few months ago the weird thing was it wasn't just my client that showed the weird hp's a buddy of mine who lives in another state was seeing the same hp percentage I was. it was weird we were in fear doing a raid and i'm a wiz and I was pulling stuff and it was showing me at 1% health not only that there were times i would just fall unconcious. sometimes I would have normal hpoints other times i would have 1 billion and other people were seeing me with the same values. Someone should check into this heh.

Hmmm, I would be very cautious to use this bug.

1st-Its Caused by hmmmm MQ-Docrack nosnare offset, which is not happily seen by SOE

2nd-Others can see it......hmmm SOE is looking out allways.

.......dont get yourself banned, like you said your whole raid reconned it and they question how it comes.

Health bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back