• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Help a wizzy out. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
300¢
Hello. I haven't posted anything for a couple of years. I love this program simply for the advantage it gives by populating my map with where all mobs are. I recently discovered that I could type /target for any mob on the map, even if it is far away and blocked by many walls. Granted, it will also target a corpse, but I deal. So, I don't use it for the many macros and whatnot, I'm just happy with the map advantage.

But now I am wondering, is there a macro that will spam low level spells, over and over, for the purpose of raising casting skills?

I recently PLed a wizard to 67, so I can have a porter. However, his spell skills are nonexistent. I started to work his skills, and it got old really fast. Thank you for any help.

I wouldn't /tar across a zone this is very bad can get you flagged for baanspend. I f you want to move to a target across a zone use /nav spawn "insert name of mob"

and I only use target to see if something is up. I move there manually

I have to say this LUA is pretty intelligent. It chose the spells to load, and when it reaches a skill cap, stops casting that particular spell. For a target for offensive spells. I took the wizzy and an alt to the Arena, and targeted the alt.

and I only use target to see if something is up. I move there manually
Using /target on a mob that is not in line of sight is what @Cybris was talking about. It is an easy thing for the game server to detect that you shouldn't be able to do. It's advertising that you are using mq and not a good practice.

Use /nav spawn <name of mob> and if your char starts to move... The target is up. You can always cancel the nav and go manually if desired.

Question - Help a wizzy out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back