• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help, New comp EQ ignores MQ2 (1 Viewer)

sebastienjuly

RedCents
61¢
Hey all, i got a new comp yesterday and I'm still trying to get used to Vista as i set everything up.

I am for sure using the latest version of MQ2 (it still works with EQ on old comp)

the new comp is:
AMD duel core 2.6ghz
2g of ram
128 video card
32bit windows vista basic
---any more info needs just ask---

The Problem: So, when run MQ2 then run EQ, EQ doesn't run using MQ2 just regular old EQ.

I haven't changed any settings, like attached EQ to a certain processor, which I was told I would have to but it doesn't seem to be necessary. (so that might be the problem)

also I have to run EQ as administrator when I open it because I haven't figured out how to get Vista less invasive. (might be the problem)... (and any help of how to make vista so I don't have to do that would be an add bonus! hehe)

~alright that's all i can think to tell you
thanks, sebi

sounds great everyone, it worked... i did both things i made program always run as administrator and i set it to us XP compatibility. and one of them must of worked cuz it runs like a dream now. thanks!

god Vista is just a little too wired for me still. but i'm getting used to it.

Help, New comp EQ ignores MQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back