• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Heritage thingy (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,480¢
Is there anything to get from this heritage event that are useful? Or is it go to an old zone everyone is in now for an updated but not quite great nostalgia item?

Just screwed myself on the anniversary quests so I thought I'd ask.

The Reinforced Ruins of Sebilis has zone-wide rare augmentation drops.

if you are doing your Epic and need Sebilis (Berzerker) or Mistmoore then i’d get it done before Hardcover begins and takes over the zones for a month or so

if you are doing your Epic and need Sebilis (Berzerker) or Mistmoore then i’d get it done before Hardcover begins and takes over the zones for a month or so
I have no plans to but I'm sure slap dab in the middle of it for some reasons I'll realize some profound thing and that I need an epic that involves these zones and I need it right now!

Like, I'll be watching a video of a guy with similar shit to me and he'll be gliding through whatever he is doing and I'm getting my face melted and then I notice he clicks his 1.0 epic that I don't have and that must be the difference! And not because I'm a talentless hack and that he has way, waaay more AAs than I do and has a more DPS based crew and actually did all the old content progression. It must be the 1.0 epic!

That's how my brain works and it leads me down a lot of fruitless roads lol.

Thanks for this post.

I'm just wondering why this ring Crested Mistmoore Ring is useful. Is it the Sharpshooting IX? I don't ever use a bow, so I have no idea, lol.

Question - Heritage thingy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back