• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hit for 30 million WTF?! (1 Viewer)

Jumjum5

RedCents
20¢
A guy in my guild hit a mob for 30 million points. This was like after the 1st or 2nd patch they had for DoD. He says he has no clue how he did it (prolly don't since he told everybody about it), but i was wondering if I could duplicate this kind of hit :D :D :D . Here is the screenshot for ya.......

Last edited:
happened for me tonight. Was in Karnor's running a task, trained a spectral caller back to entrance. His pet started attacking me while I nuked the caller. Suddenly the pet dies for no reason when I killed the caller. The friend I was with started laughing hysterically at that point telling me to look at the chat window. "A spectral caller pet has slashed itself for 2000000001 damage. A spectral caller pet has been slain by a spectral caller pet!"

Now, it's enough to see you did that kind of damage to something, but for the mob to actually do it to itself? ROFL

Hit for 30 million WTF?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back