• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

hmmm character class change? (1 Viewer)

blasphin

RedCents
In the new expansion I saw my friend yesterday doing missions. he is a 70 cleric and he was a level 10 skeleton wizard, needless to say besides waiting to get my cd I had a couple thoughts, like can we touch up a character say my paladin to do kicks like a monk, or maybe take off a class restriction for a necro spell so we can tap or just use the snare/dot?

I wouldn't want to do this on a regular basis, just as a joke to see if it can be worked. I know there is alot of code to go thru. my ex wifes cleric got to scribe several gem imbue spells when there was a glitch in the system, not sure if they can still be casted or not, but they are still in the spell book. and they are based on gods.

I have not yet played a necro or a monk in the 4 years I have been online, havent played a mage, beastlord or beserker yet either, someday will try all of those as well.

I dont think so atm, its when you use a shroud that you change class/race/gender and I belive the data is kept server side but worth looking into atleast till this is confirmed

hmmm character class change?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back