• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How do I bind multiple buttons to a keystroke? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,877¢
If I want to bind 4 spells not the gems but that I have on buttons to the let's say the letter Z

Or 3 AA actions to the number 2 on my buttons how do I do that?

Thanks in advance.

This sounds more like making a Social key to perform the multiple actions to a single key press. Doing multiple actions to a single key press usually involves binding multiple hotkeys to the same keypress. Typically A bound to turn left and hotbar 1 hotkey 1 so that when you turn left you also always activate say Forage or Track something like that.

So you have Two options:

1. Make your hotkeys for your spells and place them on hotbar 1 hotkey 1, 2, 3, & 4 and than you need to go into your key bindings and set 1 key press to activate all 4 of those hotkey buttons or
    1. hotbar.PNG
  2. Create a social key with 4 lines to activate all the abilities you want at the same time or with a very small pause and hotkey this to a single key press.
    1. Social.PNG

Attachments

• Social.PNG
    Social.PNG
    49 KB · Views: 0
I have certain hotbars that I assign to either O or L and that way I can press either of those letters and it will try to fire any on the bar that can be active from 1 to 12. Comes in handy with spell gems, AA's and short in-game macros. Couple this with ISB and you can do some pretty nifty things.

Example:

Cleric hot bar O has /target maintank hotkey, spell gems for heals that I want and AA's that I want.
Cleric hot bar L has divine arb, epic shield and group heals.

I have certain hotbars that I assign to either O or L and that way I can press either of those letters and it will try to fire any on the bar that can be active from 1 to 12. Comes in handy with spell gems, AA's and short in-game macros. Couple this with ISB and you can do some pretty nifty things.

Example:

Cleric hot bar O has /target maintank hotkey, spell gems for heals that I want and AA's that I want.
Cleric hot bar L has divine arb, epic shield and group heals.
This is pretty nifty indeed! Do you press L and then the entire hotbar for the cleric fires off, or do you have the 1-10 keys memorized and fire them off from your driver toon manually?

This is pretty nifty indeed! Do you press L and then the entire hotbar for the cleric fires off, or do you have the 1-10 keys memorized and fire them off from your driver toon manually?
They all fire but for spells on left to right order. If a spell isn't ready it gets skipped.

Question - How do I bind multiple buttons to a keystroke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back