• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How do I copy paste text in EQ (1 Viewer)

In Discord, hold your mouse over the conversation or text and a window pops up in the upper right of the conversation with emojis and other options on it and are three dots ......... for "more"

Click More and then select "Copy text" from the drop down.

That will capture that one post so you can then go to EQ chat bar (or where ever) and copy it to that using control V.

For example:

**RobRenfro** posted a new thread: *How do I copy paste text in EQ* (<https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/how-do-i-copy-paste-text-in-eq.92762/>)

There is no way to copy out from EQ unless you screen shot or turn your log on (/log on) and then find and open the log file to copy that.

open options, keys tab, UI drop down. You can see what your paste is set to in EQ there. mine happens to be ctrl-Z for whatever reason, must've set that 15 years ago :P

Question - How do I copy paste text in EQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back