• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro - how to make all my group cast a spell? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
160¢
hello,
sorry to ask you that, i guess there should be the answer somewhere,
but how to make my whole group cast spell in the same time, like all cast slot number one.
i tried /bgge /cast 1 but of course that doesnt work.
and if you can link me a guide to use /bgge things
thank you very much

Solution
hello,
but how to make my whole group cast spell in the same time, like all cast slot number one.
thank you very much
well, that isn't how you do that. you seem to be mixing dannet and eqbc commands

dannet is "dgga" and 1 slash
/dgga /cast 1
of
eqbc is "bcga" and 2 slashes
/bcga //cast 1
hello,
thank you very much
well, that isn't how you do that. you seem to be mixing dannet and eqbc commands

dannet is "dgga" and 1 slash
/dgga /cast 1
of
eqbc is "bcga" and 2 slashes
/bcga //cast 1

Solution
oh thx, /dgga /cast 1 was working.
and now, how to make only 1 of my characters to cast a spell while i am controlling another one?
you should consider using some automation rather than generic hotbuttons, kissassist, muleassist, rgmercs (Lua), xgen, cwtn plugins - etc

way better than just broadcasting commands

but if you're asking how to use dannet commands, you should/could look at the dannet page

Each resource on RG has an Overview / Discussion Thread and either a link to their wiki or tabs with FAQ, Commands, Etc. Getting familiar how to find that information is important

1729171659063.png

so here is /dex toonname /cast 1 where "toonname" is your character's name you would like to execute the "/cast 1"

Macro - how to make all my group cast a spell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back