• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How to make MQ2MELEE cast certain AA spells for Shadowknight. (1 Viewer)

LyricalMenace

RedCents
20¢
I seem to be having trouble with MQ2Melee. I can't get it to cast any of my Shadowknight AA.

I am trying to get it to automatically cast the following AA: Vicious Bite of Chaos, Chattering Bones, Ragged Bite of Agony.

I have tried setting chaos=1 in my ini file but this doesn't work. I have tried to /save and /load for MQ2Melee and that doesn't seem to do anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Our version of MQ2Melee does not have those AAs. I will add Ragged and Vicious Bite This weekend.
Chattering bones is out. It's refresh time is too long. I don't add long recast AA's. You will have to make a holyshit for that one.

Shadow Knight
Rich (BB code):
AA

Death Peace

feign1=[0-100] Attempt to feign death when life is below [X]%. 0=Off 

Harm Touch

harmtouch=0|1 [off|on] Use Harm Touch ability when ready. 

Combat Ability

Withstand, Defy, Renounce, Reprove, Repel

withstand=[0-100] Use ability when endurance above [X]% (0=off). 

Gouging Blade, Gashing Blade, Lacerating Blade

gblade=[0-100] Use ability when endurance above [X]% (0=off). 

Spells

Feign Death, Comatose, Death Peace, Last Breath, Rigor Mortis, Last Grasp, Final Breath, Last Breath, Final Gasp, Terminal Breath

feign0=[0-100] Attempt to feign death when life is below [X]%. 0=Off 

Terror of Death, Terror of Terris, Terror of Thule, Terror of Discord, Terror of Vergalid, Terror of Soulbleeder, Terror of Jelvalak, Terror of Rerekalen, Terror of Poira, Terror of Narus

provoke1=[Disc/AA/Spell ID #] ID of the Disc/AA/Spell to use for provoking (0=off). 

Challenge for Power, Trial for Power, Charge for Power, Confrontation for Power, Provocation for Power, Demand for Power, Impose for Power

challengefor=0|1 [off|on] Activate aggro spells. 

Steely Stance, Stubborn Stance, Stoic Stance, Steadfast Stance, Staunch Stance

steely=0|1 [off|on] Activate defensive spells.

Can add these to your mq2melee file until maskoi updates:

Rich (BB code):
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=1
hloyflag3=1
holyshit1=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ragged Bite of Agony]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 1279
holyshit2=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vicious Bite of Chaos]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 825
holyshit3=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Chattering Bones]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 3822

Question - How to make MQ2MELEE cast certain AA spells for Shadowknight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back