• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - How to turn off automatically summoning mod rod? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
79¢
My mage is running MQ2Mage, but I have it configured to be paused when the toon first logs on. What else could be causing the mage to automatically mass summon mod rods right when first logs in?

mq2mage would be saying it was doing the summoning, if it was doing the summoning - i'm assuming it isn't since you said you were pausing it (guessing with an ingame.cfg?)

is your mq output saying what is summoning?

do you have an LEM doing it, or what over scripts do you have running?

You will want to check things like mq2afnuke (plugin), or any other luas you have set to autorun

mq2mage would be saying it was doing the summoning, if it was doing the summoning - i'm assuming it isn't since you said you were pausing it (guessing with an ingame.cfg?)

is your mq output saying what is summoning?

do you have an LEM doing it, or what over scripts do you have running?

You will want to check things like mq2afnuke (plugin), or any other luas you have set to autorun
I didn't catch the mq output. Will double check that on my next relog.

I don't have anything in LEM that would affect buffing.

The ingame.cfg doesn't have anything that could cause this issue.

For the MQ2afnuke plugin, is there an INI file I can check to see if something is turned on there for mod rods?

Question - How to turn off automatically summoning mod rod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back