• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - I the think I'm going to be a part-time Outlaw (1 Viewer)

Nice graphics, great time period to sell nostalgia, and looks a bit fun to play in the era. Hard coded story about a Rey-boss girl with a goofball pet that is entangled in the underworld of smugglers and thieves does not equate well. The girl boss with pet is like every cartoon made for my daughters. Gameplay options might be cool though.

Nice graphics, great time period to sell nostalgia, and looks a bit fun to play in the era. Hard coded story about a Rey-boss girl with a goofball pet that is entangled in the underworld of smugglers and thieves does not equate well. The girl boss with pet is like every cartoon made for my daughters. Gameplay options might be cool though.
That was a great synopsis. Thanks!

Games - I the think I'm going to be a part-time Outlaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back