• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

idea! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
33¢
ok in the fourms theres talk about /warping under a mob just enough so u dont get hit... well any of u guys that make the warp plugs put another command in that does that save me alot of hastle finding the right loc and all?

do you mean ... in the actual plugin .. having a command that would automatically warp in the NoNo zone?

like /warp target -200?

or /warp target safe?

just trying to clarify

8-)

So it warps you with in range of your target but underworld in the spot where u wont get hit but can still damage the mob...

in the accual plugin.

know it might sound like an odd request but i HATE finding locs always confuses the pants off me

actually joman it would beaninteresting addition..

the only problem i would see is in a multi layer dungeon...

maybe the plugin has a command to auto warp u to -200 below a mob...

and someoneuses it and smack.. drops them in the middle of some mobs ..lol

BUT honestly that sounds like a kool idea.. now if someone can figure out how to do it 8-)

yeah multi layer doungeons wud be a pain but, wud u do this in one anyways, wudht ya have the same problems if u did it manualy or say with this kinda command?

(im not sure coz ive never done it just kinda avoided it so not to confuse me lol)

idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back