• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

If somebody could figure this out.. (1 Viewer)

Cpt_Cam

RedCents
Back in the old days you could loot other player's corpses if you were given consent. Nowadays this isn't possible. But, i was thinking if you can make any npc a vendor why can't you make PC corpses lootable somehow. this would be a legit way of transferring no drop items I would think.

First, are you familar with magelo autoupdater? It scans your char, and it sees your bank. Why? Because your bank is part of your char, everything in your bank is in your char, and that is why any npc can be a banker. However, other people's chars, are different files on the server and thus, have access rights based on flags. Previously, there was a flag added to a corpse, to allow access. Those rights have been removed (for obvious reasons).

I don't imagine any client side hack, that would send the information to the server making it think the user is the owner of the file (corpse).

Oh, and did you say legit?

Hearing legit in a hacking forum make me soooooo

raver_lol.jpg

This is news floating around a lot of guild websites and we are confuzled on wether its true or not, got this of teh SoE boards:

In the past 24 hours, a new MQ hack has appeared on Saryrn. This hack has allowed people to loot any corpse as long as the corpses owner is not online. So far, close to a dozen Anguish level toons have lost all there equipment, this includes one of my own guilds warriors.

Do not, under any circumstances right now, log off with unlooted corpse

...figured I would post this here.. yall seem the right ppl to give truth or false reply on this.. if you talk to much bad thins can happen bro.. I hope this is not true.

If somebody could figure this out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back