• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

im being retarted and prolly pissing some people off lol. (1 Viewer)

cintatrushot

RedCents
But here goes. Since there is a way to remove the no trade from an item, is there a way to remove the lore or attuneable from an item? maybe if we could remove the attuneable we could keep it tradeable instead of making it no drop. that is probably server side with my luck tho, hehe.
P.S. LOVE this site and all the people that take time out of their lives to help newbs like me ;)

the first night that i downloaded it it worked, havent tried it since. didnt the UI and MQ u released before this one have the nokos plugin Soul? i think it did but never used it. i will try the no drop transfer right now and get back to you. still looking for that damn nokos plugin...

**EDIT** pimpshared DOES work. just did it. just FYI. must put bag on character, put item in bag then bag in shared.

im being retarted and prolly pissing some people off lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back