• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Is there anyway to defeat this? (1 Viewer)

lebroba

RedCents
I just got this in the mail. Its good news but I dont know how to get past some of this information. if anyone knows away thats worked for them please let me know.

We reviewed the status of your account as you requested, and we have decided to release your account so you may once again play once ownership of the account has been verified. All of the No Trade items that were transferred will be deleted and any required flags to get zone/key or quest items will be removed from your characters. If you wish to verify account ownership please reply with the following information:

Station Name
Real name
Birthdate
Zip Code
Email registered to the account
First and last four numbers of the credit card used to open the account
First and last four numbers of the credit card used to currently pay for the account

Once you have verified ownership we will give you further instruction on how to regain access to your account. Please understand your account is being released on a "last chance" and any further violations of our End User License Agreement and/or Play Nice Policies will result in the permanent termination of your account. Since it was someone else who had access to your account, please don't forget to change your password. Before you log in you may wish to review the changes to our policies at www.everquestlive.com to prevent any disruptions in the future.

Regards,

L-

Cool beans, If I dont get it back its no big deal, I already lost it. I told them i couldnt supply the original information because the account was opened as a gift by a relative who is now dead. Hopefully this will play on their heart strings a bit.

L-

I got this today...

Unfortunately we will not be able to release the account with the information you provided. Since your name does not match the registered owner can you please reply with the following information:

Name of the registered owner
Name of the registered owner's birthday
The complete billing address of the credit card used to pay for the account in Whenever of 2023

I thought I was done but here is the what I tried. I had sony send me a copy of the reciept of when the account was opened in whenever of 2023. The email came complete with the person's name and billing address. The birthday was a little tricky. So what i did was put the person's name through Yahoo! people search and it came up with an exact match for that address. the next step was a $40 background check on that name. Luckily the original owner had a criminal record that provided the exact date of birth. Well I hope it works. If not it was fun playing espionage man for an afternoon.

L-

Is there anyway to defeat this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back