• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - issue with mobs. (1 Viewer)

spudz90

CASH GRAB
SUSPENDED
RedCents
70¢
I box 4. and I run the tank.

when your attacking a mob and it goes unattackable, but my boxes keep going after it, and the only way to stop that is to /unload. Is there a way to have my boxes stop attacking besides what I have been doing?

also, If I have a melee on autofollow and I engage in a mob he wont do anything till I drop autofollow, any way for that to change?

I have the same problem trying to quickly disengage (break stick) when using KissAssist. I had problems with MQMelee & MQMoveUtils not releasing melee stick when I used the keyboard to break loose. After changing the ini, and adding BreakKeyboard=on to each character's subsection in MoveUtils.ini, the problem went away. However, when the KA macro is running, my characters will re-stick to the mob in a split second, before I can do anything to stop them. If you press the ESC key repeatedly (dropping target) your character may stop it's chase and assist, but I'm not certain.

If you are using MQBC, you could issue a command to all characters, "/backoff" Last I knew this command still works to get KissAssist to calm down. Wish I could be more help.

Question - issue with mobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back