• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Just A Tip For Making Bazaar Mules (1 Viewer)

Try using large races. While you may love Gnomes, Ogres don't get lost in a crowd of Frogloks.

I suggest Ogres, Trolls, Barbarians or Vah Shir.
Nah...naked females sell more...wood elves...naked dark elves...and naked high elves...

With names like Stephanie, Tiffany, Diamond, Destiny, Chastity...etc...2 drink minimum on all sales.

sexy strip GIF by The Human Tackboard

@RobRenfro 's merchant be like...trader up!

Nah...naked females sell more...wood elves...naked dark elves...and naked high elves...

With names like Stephanie, Tiffany, Diamond, Destiny, Chastity...etc...2 drink minimum on all sales.

sexy strip GIF by The Human Tackboard

@RobRenfro 's merchant be like...trader up!
4cdd3f5f-d30f-4f98-8cf8-1e372518537f_text.gif
40fb5394-a959-4252-8474-b2c7d51232fa_text.gif

also, back on topic- do you guys not use the Hide All Traders button? It nullified this issue years ago

also, back on topic- do you guys not use the Hide All Traders button? It nullified this issue years ago
I hide all PC's, mercs and pets, though jumbo size illusions aren't caught by EQ... thats also a good way to annoy people~... all this being said, I have had friends catch 7 and 14 days suspensions for "disruptive" gameplay for shrinking/growing rando people and NPC's..

I hide all PC's, mercs and pets, though jumbo size illusions aren't caught by EQ... thats also a good way to annoy people~... all this being said, I have had friends catch 7 and 14 days suspensions for "disruptive" gameplay for shrinking/growing rando people and NPC's..
I think that's different unless I'm misunderstanding. Rob is saying use a large race in the bazaar to stand out from other traders, but if you use the Hide All Traders setting it will hide everyone except whoever you've clicked the Find Trader button for in /baz. I guess the tip is still valid for anyone who doesn't know about that setting though.

I think that's different unless I'm misunderstanding. Rob is saying use a large race in the bazaar to stand out from other traders, but if you use the Hide All Traders setting it will hide everyone except whoever you've clicked the Find Trader button for in /baz. I guess the tip is still valid for anyone who doesn't know about that setting though.
I run so many accounts, and dont play EQ for its graphics, so im off/off/off as much as possible.. a lot of folks like seeing the stuff, so Rob is referring to them.. my 2cp are just ways to be annoying~

Or you could make 10-15 traders with similar names, bunch them up and just take over a whole platform like that one guy and his necros (I think they are necros, might be elves - necro elves? ).

Usually I find what I want in the search and then click find trader so have not really noticed big or little guys, just the annoying ones with pets.

I ended up making all my trader ogres because me and this other guy got in a turf war for one of the first corners down Denton's hallway. They were all like fem half elves and his character was a troll (ironic), so I said fk it one day and remade them all into ogres, lol.

Discussion - Just A Tip For Making Bazaar Mules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back