• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Keeping accounts clean (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vtech88

RedCents
40¢
Good afternoon everyone. Long time lurker finally making the preparations of starting my MQ journey. I currently dual box on teek using my main PC and a laptop.

I want to start using MQ on some burner FTP accounts just to get use to it and experiment.

My question is, if those burner accounts catch a ban or suspension, would my other 2 live accounts be compromised? I’m worried they may IP ban or hardware signature ban. Not sure if anyone has any input or experience with this.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may be able to provide. Cheers.

Good afternoon everyone. Long time lurker finally making the preparations of starting my MQ journey. I currently dual box on teek using my main PC and a laptop.

I want to start using MQ on some burner FTP accounts just to get use to it and experiment.

My question is, if those burner accounts catch a ban or suspension, would my other 2 live accounts be compromised? I’m worried they may IP ban or hardware signature ban. Not sure if anyone has any input or experience with this.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may be able to provide. Cheers.
We have a very large "mega thread" for all things suspend/bans/"clean accounts"/"one cool tricks"/tin-foil hats in our lvl 2 section.

become a lvl 2 member and go check out that thread.

MQ is not supported for truebox servers, so it isn't going to work on Teek anyhow.

MQ is not supported on Truebox servers. If/When a server transitions into "relaxed truebox" or complete removal of truebox restrictions, MQ support would be added at *sometime* afterwards. This requires not just EQ "saying" that it is now relaxed truebox, it *requires* EQ to remove their serverside truebox flag/restrictions. If EQ doesn't do that, like what happened with Oakwynd, it will not work until after they do.

> Here is the link to the sticky <

Question - Keeping accounts clean
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back