• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Kissassist help please (1 Viewer)

skizz

RedCents
I've got the monk and bard down correctly but, now I'm working on the healing aspect.

I've got /healson to work, but the command they are telling me to use isnt working for some reason, unless I'm missing something.
/heals1=Superior Healing|75 tells me invalid command, and that's what its telling me the command is.

Getting the same error with the DPS aspect of it as well, but I am new to so bare with me. Thanks for your time.

Thank you for the timely response, going to figure that out now. Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a command I need to turn on after I edit my clerics INI file? I hit /macro kissassist and now its telling me i need to wait for my bard to reach 90% mana, and just spams the sit button?

Currently playing on a TLP. Medding for a bard takes hours, and hours lol.

Like I said I'm getting familiar with this type of thing, and I have another question that may sound silly, but are you to go into the file in MQ2 which lists server_player name and edit that part of it?
After I added what Maskoi told me to add under the "Accept=0" I turned on /macro kissassist and my cleric just would sit and told me to wait for the bard to med, and didnt heal after he was below 75%.

I added it to the wrong INI file, haha thank you for the clarification. That makes much more sense...

- - - Updated - - -

Got the cleric running perfectly, only ran into one more problem.

Error DPSOn=1 but section is empty. Turning DPS OFF. Please Check INI file. That being said, it looks like this...
[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=20
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Lava Bolt
DPS2=NULL
DPS3=NULL
DPS4=NULL
DPS5=NULL
DPS6=NULL
DPS7=NULL
DPS8=NULL