• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Launchpad loads wrong account (1 Viewer)

mckonz

RedCents
110¢
I am trying to log in my warrior account. I have tried it 2 different ways, logging in normally with saved log in info and logging in as a new account putting the info in manually. Both ways the launcher logs in a different unrelated account with completely different log in info. This isn't a typo. I can log into my war account membership info off of the everquest site with the correct login, Also able to log in to LoN with the correct info but through the Launchpad it goes to a different account. This started yesterday. Anyone heard of this craziness? Is there a way to delete and reinstall the Launchpad without deleting all of my EQ files? Any help is appreciated.

You could also bypass the launchpad completely by changing the shortcut.
Rich (BB code):
"Path to the Everquest folder \EverQuest\eqgame.exe" patchme /login:.
Mine is:
Rich (BB code):
"C:\Program Files (x86)\EverQuest\eqgame.exe" patchme /login:.

Thanks for the suggestions. I deleted the cache file that keeps the login information and re entered all of my accounts as new accounts. It seems to have worked. Not sure how the Launchpad cache got corrupted but it's fixed now.

Problem - Launchpad loads wrong account

Users who are viewing this thread

Back