• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Levelling from 51 (1 Viewer)

Spunge16

RedCents
420¢
Hey guys, ive got a couple max levels but i wanna level some other characters now - and i have a few alts in the low 50s region i fancy levelling up , without going all heroic upgrades

Any hints and tips on the best ways to do this?

my high levels are mage, bard and necro

Cheers

do the 'hatching a plan' task in PoK until 75 then put mage on Hunter mode in mech guardian , /stick alts to the Mage and go afk for a few hours while the mage levels them up for you.

You don't group the 51s with the 105 (but you have to taskadd the 105. So you'll have a 105 + healer merc + 4 other characters in the instance. 4 51s grouped, 105 out of group pulling). You pull all of the mobs with the 105, get aggro on them (should use a bard for this with healer merc) then cast a PBAE on the mobs with your 51, bard sings his DS song and the DS kills the mobs while you get all the xp.

Drop task, rinse and repeat. It's pretty easy and there's a macro floating around the board that will do it all for you.

As for hunter, I have no more information on that than Hihi. I've never actually used it but I assume it'll need MQ2Navigation to move around the zone. In mech guardian with a 105 you should be able to set up camp in the middle of a bunch of mobs and just set a normal camp radius on your mage. There's so many mobs in that zone it's ridiculous.

Poinnovation til you can go to crypt of decay, then once you are 65 ish do PoFire til 70-75... a few pulls of the whole/half zone should level you up 5-6 levels a pull....

I just did this strat with 5 new boxes and it took me roughly 3 hours~ playing, most of that was just moving the characters...
looked at the mailbox and on nov 5th at 5:08 i dinged 50 due to the LC quest... from level 1.. now at 6:53 I dinged 65... the same day, I was moving around quite a bit during that time frame too... but 2 hours to go from 50 to 65 I quit that day after that due to having to go to work, then I started on the 6th at 2:57 and dinged 66... then at 3:24 the same day I dinged 70...

- - - Updated - - -

that was my strat for straight power leveling, with my crew of 13 that I had... i could pull 1 whole half of PoFire and not die and have it dead within 2 minutes from ultra mage DS, bard ds and self DS while the lower level bard just aoe'd to get credit

Question - Levelling from 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Back