• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Liam Neeson (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,530¢
Is what drives you just a revenge fantasy?

For me it kind of is, I sometimes imagine myself just going to kelethin and murder banging everything in the zone, like, everything. I started there, as a wood elf and I was so scared in 2000 that the druid spell merchant was a red con and if I hit F on accident I would instantly die. Now I could just delete that whole stupid, hard to navigate without a map tree house fort.

The one I really want to wreck is felwithe, it's the first time I had such a hard time navigating a city even though it's so small. I have personally destroyed a part of fp because of what they did to my druid back in 2000, fresh off the boat, died to an NPC kos right off the docks in a bar. 3 hour cr, took a dwarf player convincing me that he couldn't loot my body anymore and that he would grab my corpse for me. Lol. Had a light stone that my friend gave me that was so, so important.

Either way, anyone else go full Liam Neeson?

Last edited:
As a Baby troll - there is a Bard as you exit Grobb and turn left. The number of times he smashed me was...too many! I'm a troll I cant count good - but it was way more than 1 three fingered hand.

Trolls never forget....Bardboy Must Die! EVERY SINGLE TIME I go past him. AND Not Just Die...BUT Harm Touch DIE!

Is what drives you just a revenge fantasy?

For me it kind of is, I sometimes imagine myself just going to kelethin and murder banging everything in the zone, like, everything. I started there, as a wood elf and I was so scared in 2000 that the druid spell merchant was a red con and if I hit F on accident I would instantly die. Now I could just delete that whole stupid, hard to navigate without a map tree house fort.

The one I really want to wreck is felwithe, it's the first time I had such a hard time navigating a city even though it's so small. I have personally destroyed a part of fp because of what they did to my druid back in 2000, fresh off the boat, died to an NPC kos right off the docks in a bar. 3 hour cr, took a dwarf player convincing me that he couldn't loot my body anymore and that he would grab my corpse for me. Lol. Had a light stone that my friend gave me that was so, so important.

Either way, anyone else go full Liam Neeson?
Full Louis Roberts

Funny - Liam Neeson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back