• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Looked everywhere, so time to ask... (1 Viewer)

methos237

RedCents
Ok, I have scoured the internet and this site looking for MQ2DoCrack. I have found on .zip file containing MQ2Docrack.dll and MQ2DoCrack.ini but I have no idea what do do with the .DLL!

So my request is, can someone point me to a <working> link to an uncompiled version of MQ2DoCrack, or explain to me what the heck to do with the .DLL I have? Please keep in mind that I am a complete n00b when it comes to this stuff, and I am trying my best to learn as I go.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW, I am using the latest version of MQ2.

the .DLL is the actual plugin that you plugin to MQ2 in game. the .INI is the file that holds the information for the docrack. just put both in your MQ2 folder. go in game, type /plugin mq2docrack then type /docrack list, it will show everything in your .INI.

ok I tried the DLL and I get the message ingame "plugin 'mq2docrack' unable to load". I took a look at your thread and it just confused the hell out of me. I know to copy and paste the .ini into a new notepad doc, but I have no idea what to do with the ones labeled 'syntax' and 'TLO added'. I also don't know what I should do with them after I have them copied, i.e where to put them and whatnot. Thanks for your speedy reply to the first post, and I hope helping me isn't like pulling teeth, lol.

If you want to use my compile, all you have to do is unzip the file to its own folder and run MQ just like you do your current copy... Then just do the /plugin mq2docrack load and you're all set. Don't worry about the 10 pages of syntax I posted on the thread, as that's just for people who want to use all those extra plugins. In fact, if you just want docrack, scroll down to the description in the list (it's in alpha order) and see the list of commands to help you get it loaded.

GL

-CodeCaster

Looked everywhere, so time to ask...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back