• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Looking for utility to do raidinvites whenever a group gets a named, so all peer's will get the hunter achievement (1 Viewer)

Are other groups actively hunting or randomly in other zones? I ask because what happens when named is dead? Do they stay in raid?
I thought I read that it would then drop the raid. I couldnt find any posts by @Theicon about it, so I may end up writing my own :)

Its mainly for older zones, just trying to get the hunter achievements for them as needed on all the toons I can. Right now I have a hotkey to send invites to everyone, but have missed a few because I forget what tab that hotbutton is on :)

Are other groups actively hunting or randomly in other zones? I ask because what happens when named is dead? Do they stay in raid?

I thought I read that it would then drop the raid. I couldnt find any posts by @Theicon about it, so I may end up writing my own :)

Its mainly for older zones, just trying to get the hunter achievements for them as needed on all the toons I can. Right now I have a hotkey to send invites to everyone, but have missed a few because I forget what tab that hotbutton is on :)

You could try this resource to handle the peer invitations.

Question - Looking for utility to do raidinvites whenever a group gets a named, so all peer's will get the hunter achievement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back