• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Mage mod rod loop (1 Viewer)

whytdrumer

RedCents
1,469¢
Is there an auto inventory command I can add to my ini file? I have two mages using the same ini (duplicated) and both of them are summoning mod rods. They are getting stuck in a loop because one will summon first and then they get stuck in a loop because of duplicate lore items. Thanks.

So how I am understanding this, correct me if I am wrong. Mage 1 casts summon mod rod, and mage 2 can't cast on themselves because they have one on the cursor?
you can make the condition to cast check for this and if its true not cast the spell.

${Cursor.Name.NotEqual[Summoned: Modulating Rod]}

Attachments

• ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif
    325.8 KB · Views: 0
Is there an auto inventory command I can add to my ini file? I have two mages using the same ini (duplicated) and both of them are summoning mod rods. They are getting stuck in a loop because one will summon first and then they get stuck in a loop because of duplicate lore items. Thanks.
well, autoinventory the rod will not solve that problem. they are still lore

Question - Mage mod rod loop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back