• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Min / Maxing toons (1 Viewer)

RedCents
949¢
Hey folks!

I’ve reached that point where I’ve done most of the major content I can do as a 1-2 group unit. I’ve had individual toons accomplish things like Janns and AP and am at the point to get all my tanks / key guys at that level OR start gearing / leveling up for older raid content. Both can be overwhelming to consider.

If I go the max / toon path, any recommendations on order for ROI for time syncs?

- Janns mask
- artisans prize
- bane strike
- trophy accomplishments like ROS
- heroic achievements (fortitude/vitality/etc…) these would likely be worked in a way to double up (cloak evolution, etc)
- rallos zek earing
- what have I not considered?

not sure I’m good enough on the syncing to go the raid path, even though I have 4 tanks spread out that would be a good start for it

Best illusion (mask), best familiar/mount should be absolute first baseline.

Then I'd get everyone powar field access and get copIV item for everyone

Best illusion (mask), best familiar/mount should be absolute first baseline.

Then I'd get everyone powar field access and get copIV item for everyone
Thanks. This is currently in process as well. I’ve got them + stone of judgment on tanks just not the rest and working through it…but a good callout!

Is Banestrike worth doing anything for?

Bifold Focus and Shield of Immaculate Light for everyone.
Also look to their Augs - Max your tanks AC/hdex or Hagi.
Then start on raid gearing them...but then you realise you just need one or two more groups..and you will have 54 toons in no time at all.

Then start on raid gearing them...but then you realise you just need one or two more groups..and you will have 54 toons in no time at all.
I was told Hagi is worthless at this point. So raid thanks go Hdex until like 3700 believe and rest with Hsta. Most certainly AC is important as well. The raid boss easily strike through no matter what. Hagi was used to minimize strike through . Also Hagi gives a chance to dodge or something like that and Hdex give a chance to reposit. Both give u a chance for the enemy to miss. Hdex also adds to ur dps at the sametime.. That is my take on it , some end game raiding guilds agree some may not.

Thanks! Forgot about the bifold… as maxed as I can be on the ac/hdex for augs outside of the ones already listed (AP) according to raid loot

I was told Hagi is worthless at this point. So raid thanks go Hdex until like 3700 believe and rest with Hsta. Most certainly AC is important as well. The raid boss easily strike through no matter what. Hagi was used to minimize strike through . Also Hagi gives a chance to dodge or something like that and Hdex give a chance to reposit. Both give u a chance for the enemy to miss. Hdex also adds to ur dps at the sametime.. That is my take on it , some end game raiding guilds agree some may not.
Yeah two schools of thought, and to be honest - I have both.

My absolute main raid tank is full hAgi. 3 of my other Raid Wars have hDex and I cannot see any difference either way. They can all tank whatever I need them to tank.

Yeah two schools of thought, and to be honest - I have both.

My absolute main raid tank is full hAgi. 3 of my other Raid Wars have hDex and I cannot see any difference either way. They can all tank whatever I need them to tank.
I also run both, from a raid tank angle, its not a huge dif, but hdex is handy when you need them to dps not tank.

Question - Min / Maxing toons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back