• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Mobs not to pull list? (1 Viewer)

mckonz

RedCents
110¢
Where is this file or list that I insert mobs I do not want to pull. I keep getting hung up on mobs that can't be pulled and my char just keeps trying to pull them. Thanks

For me its Desktop>MQ2>Release>Macros
Here you look for the KissAssist_Info.ini.
In this file you will look for the zone name in which you want to add the info to...it will look something like this:
Rich (BB code):
[The Plane of Knowledge]
MobsToPull=List up to 25 mobs. Can be partial names Macro example: rat,snake,bear or ALL for all mobs
MobsToIgnore=List up to 25 mobs. Use full names i.e. a green snake,a blue tiger,a wide eye ooze or NULL
MobsToBurn=List up to 10 mobs. Use full names i.e. Beget Cube,Helias,Raze or NULL
MezImmune=List up to 10 mobs. Use full names i.e. a green snake,a blue tiger,a wide eye ooze or NULL
[The Field of Bone]
MobsToPull=List up to 25 mobs. Can be partial names Macro example: rat,snake,bear or ALL for all mobs
MobsToIgnore=List up to 25 mobs. Use full names i.e. a green snake,a blue tiger,a wide eye ooze or NULL
MobsToBurn=List up to 10 mobs. Use full names i.e. Beget Cube,Helias,Raze or NULL
[The Feerrott]
MezImmune=List up to 10 mobs. Use full names i.e. a green snake,a blue tiger,a wide eye ooze or NULL
The zones will be listed in the order you 1st entered them and used KA.

Add the names of the mobds you want to ignore to the proper line under the proper zone
Rich (BB code):

Question - Mobs not to pull list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back