• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

MQ2 Compile question (1 Viewer)

swag

RedCents
Currently, I have a very nice working copy of MQ2 and all the plugins from Tones Package. However, I have been researching some macro's from the VIP section on the MQ2 boards and in order to use some of those advanced macro's like RaidDruid.mac they require additional plugins and or files like the following:

RaidDruid.mac
buffbeg.inc
wait4rez.inc
MQ2Exchange
MQ2MoveUtils

Now my question pertains to the MQ2Exchange plugin that must be compiled. What I would like to know is if I add the MQ2Exchange plugin to my current copy and re-compile MQ2, how will this effect my current copy of MQ2 with Tone's Plugins. Does this mean I will not be able to use Tones plugins because his pkg is not based on my new compile?
Thanks

Cadewen said:
1) Are you using VS 6.0 or VS.NET?
2) Tones plugins will work if you remove the date/time check

I am using VS.NET currently, so my next step is find a link that remove the date & time stamp correct? Im sure thats in redguides somewhere.

MQ2ExchangeItem will allow you to exchange items or unequip items without having any inventory windows or bags opened. Will now allow exchanging items that are in main inventory slots, not just in bags.

I am using VS.NET currently, so my next step is find a link that remove the date & time stamp correct? Im sure thats in redguides somewhere.

Remove these bits of come from PluginHandler.cpp

Rich (BB code):
DWORD checkme(char *module)
{
    char *p;
    PIMAGE_DOS_HEADER pd = (PIMAGE_DOS_HEADER)module;
    PIMAGE_FILE_HEADER pf;
    p = module + pd->e_lfanew;
    p += 4;  //skip sig
    pf = (PIMAGE_FILE_HEADER) p;
    return pf->TimeDateStamp;
}

static unsigned int mq2mainstamp = 0;

Rich (BB code):
 if (!mq2mainstamp) {
        mq2mainstamp = checkme((char*)GetModuleHandle("mq2main.dll"));
    }

Rich (BB code):
	return 0;
	}
    if (mq2mainstamp > checkme((char*)hmod)) {
        DebugSpew("Please recompile %s %d %d", FullFilename, mq2mainstamp, checkme((char*)hmod));
        FreeLibrary(hmod);

MQ2 Compile question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back