• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2twist2 and MQ2util (1 Viewer)

letmein

RedCents
wanna try out the AFK bard macros, but need the Mq2 twist course and MQ2 util.

checked all threads for imbedded source, no where around. Checked the macroquest forums, and they are all locked up.

Can someone please repost?

Thanks!

First, sorry for posting this in the wrong forum.

Secondly, I already found that one. But I read somewhere that I needed MQ2twist2

As MQ2twist no longer works.

Can I use the one on that thread bud?

Ok, compiled mq2twist, not sure if this one will work but,

In regards to MQ2MoveUtils,

This is the error I get when trying to compile.

cl.exe /nologo /Zp1 /Zi /MT /EHsc /W3 /O2 /D "WIN32" /D "NDEBUG" /D "_WI
NDOWS" /D "_MBCS" /D "_USRDLL" /D "CINTERFACE" /YX /Fo".\Intermediate\\" /Fd".\I
ntermediate\\" /FD /c "MQ2MoveUtils.cpp"
MQ2MoveUtils.cpp
MQ2MoveUtils.cpp(421) : error C2065: 'sti' : undeclared identifier
MQ2MoveUtils.cpp(421) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifie
r 'ckHold'
MQ2MoveUtils.cpp(421) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
MQ2MoveUtils.cpp(632) : error C2065: 'GetChar' : undeclared identifier
MQ2MoveUtils.cpp(632) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ')' before identifie
r 'Info'
MQ2MoveUtils.cpp(632) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl.exe' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Any advice?

I thought the "STI" was coming from an unremmed "stick" comment in the .cpp file, but I couldn't see anything, and I copied it directly from that thread you posted.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: MQ2twist2 and MQ2Moveutils

It doesn't need to be this bleeding complicated. If you don't have a problem with percompiled plugins download Twist+Moveutils.zip. If you do download source.zip, there's a working .cpp for both twist and moveutils.

Last edited:
Cade using the attached files, and the AFK "target" macro I'm getting the following error when I enter the command /circle 75 before I start the macro.

You are no longer sticking to anything.

When I hit Num lock to see if I'm running in circles, he runs a straight line.

Anyone?

Cade,

It worked!

Only, instead of doing a circle over and over again, my toon started running a circle, then...well....went where ever the hell he felt like it.

Couldn't find anything on that, do you know what would cause that?

He runs nearly a full 360, then just starts running into walls and running curvey paths, etc.

Pretty cool to see it work, but I need to refine its actions alittle further.

Thanks again for all your help!

Can anyone help me here? I want to get this running. Is anyone able to do the AFK target bard macro in FH?

If so, can you please explain to me how you got your /circle right? The macro works wonderfully, very simple and does what I want it to do. But the circle command from MQ2moveutils is not doing what it is supposed to do. I've tried /circle on 75 and 60 and I run one full 360 degree rotation, then start running everywhere BUT a circle...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You are the man Cade. DL'ed your source, and compiled. Works, like a dream. Going to try the macro with it now.

Thanks!

*edit* macro works great. Thank you

Last edited:
MQ2twist2 and MQ2util

Users who are viewing this thread

Back