• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - New Guy (1 Viewer)

RedCents
161¢
Howdy folks,
just saying HI and well met. I am planning on picking up EQ again "Lazarus Server" and i knew i had to stop in here and re-familiarize myself with redguides. I had a ton of fun during Covid playing on Fennin-ro with all the programs here.
Quick question, Is there a Check list for beginning players on lazarus as far as redguides programs and plugins. You will need A B & C to start boxing? any help or input would be appreciated. Hopefully dont loose power or float away the the hurricane thats bearing down on FL.

Howdy folks,
just saying HI and well met. I am planning on picking up EQ again "Lazarus Server" and i knew i had to stop in here and re-familiarize myself with redguides. I had a ton of fun during Covid playing on Fennin-ro with all the programs here.
Quick question, Is there a Check list for beginning players on lazarus as far as redguides programs and plugins. You will need A B & C to start boxing? any help or input would be appreciated. Hopefully dont loose power or float away the the hurricane thats bearing down on FL.
Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Howdy and welcome!

Welcome back to EQ!
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Welcome back. I use rgmercs Lua on Laz. It's pretty easy to use without much tweaking. Kissassist would be another option for group control, but much more hands on. Your preference. I like simple. More time playing, less tweaking. We even have a BIS Lua for laz. Enjoy.

Yeah, thanks largely in part to Grim there's a ton of cool stuff for Lazarus players. Plus you don't have to deal with DBG so that's a win-win in my book, lol.
Welcome back to the foreverquest!

IRL - New Guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back