• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - new here (1 Viewer)

stefbo99

RedCents
160¢
hello i am new here
i would like to go back playing everquest
and i m interested to use pmacroquest too but i never used it.
i really understand nothing about what to do, so can i get some help pls
thnak you

first i would suggest going through this guide

also join the redguides discord https://discord.gg/t3xTUh8h

and make sure to assosciate your forum and discord account https://www.redguides.com/community/account/connected-accounts/

this allows for good interaction, and help.

now as for help, we do expect you to read up on the links we give you, try the things you read, fail 500 times, and then ask for help in a proper manner, with as much information as you can give, remember if screenshots needs to be posted blank out your toon names, we do not share toon names here.

but welcome to the madhouse

Hi Stefbo99,
The videos will help you a lot. Once you feel ready, sign up with a sub and try out a few things you learned like simply moving around. It will change your EQ experience. Also, once you have subbed you will have access to the level 2 forums with tons of info and to a whole bunch of included tools to use. Enjoy.

be little bit warned some of the videos are older so some options might not look the same, but the message is still there

Welcome to the RG family... I've gifted you 1 month of lvl 2 access so you can see what all we all have to offer and get the support you need to make this a good experience. Lots of knowledge here, just have to ask.

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Welcome aboard!

Before using Macroquest, sit down, and ponder this.

You WILL lose your accounts at some point. Account Bans / Suspensions have been very aggressive this year. It likely will only get worse with time. So, there are two types of Macroquest players now. Those who's accounts have been banned / suspended, and those who will be.

I don't say this to be negative, I say this to be truthful. This is the MQ reality these days. If you can get past the notion that you will need to make new accounts periodically and then start over, then you are good.

If the thought of this causes you to stress eat and punch holes in the wall, then maybe don't use MQ.

Other than that, welcome! You will love it here at Redguides.

Welcome aboard!

Before using Macroquest, sit down, and ponder this.

You WILL lose your accounts at some point. Account Bans / Suspensions have been very aggressive this year. It likely will only get worse with time. So, there are two types of Macroquest players now. Those who's accounts have been banned / suspended, and those who will be.

I don't say this to be negative, I say this to be truthful. This is the MQ reality these days. If you can get past the notion that you will need to make new accounts periodically and then start over, then you are good.

If the thought of this causes you to stress eat and punch holes in the wall, then maybe don't use MQ.

Other than that, welcome! You will love it here at Redguides.
It's not promised that you will. I have yet to lose any.
With that said, MQ is against their terms of service and it's possible, if detected that the above can happen.

It's not promised that you will. I have yet to lose any.
With that said, MQ is against their terms of service and it's possible, if detected that the above can happen.
I also have not lost any accounts. But I do not expect this to always be the case. It's a better state of mind to be in, so the "blow" of being banned won't sting so badly if it happens.

It isn't what it was like even a couple of years ago. Odds are much higher now. This is the entirety of my point. Expect the worst, hope for the best. 🙏

IRL - new here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back