• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - Newbie - (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
Hi Everyone,

I an taking a trip down nostalgia lane with everquest. I played back when Kunark days. I still have my old cloth map. Take a look. Giver me a shout out if you still have your old map.

Also thanks for everyone on Discord for helping me with my technical issues yesterday.

Thanks
Hoplow

Attachments

• 20240712_203016.jpg
    20240712_203016.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Hi Everyone,

I an taking a trip down nostalgia lane with everquest. I played back when Kunark days. I still have my old cloth map. Take a look. Giver me a shout out if you still have your old map.

Also thanks for everyone on Discord for helping me with my technical issues yesterday.

Thanks
Hoplow
I still have it, but its packed away somewhere and may not be found until some grandchild randomly unpacks a mystery box to make a mess and says hey look what i found, a treasure map

I not only have the old cloth map but the tin box version of EQ with the female high elf figurine. And oh man the amount of ink I wasted on my maps notebook! I think I actually still have the EQ atlas book as well.
1720833427983.png

welcome back..and welcome to RG ... great info in these hallowed posts

I still have the original verant map, the cloth kunark map, the velious - luclin - and PoP maps and multiple figures :)

ohh..and one of the golden tin boxes amongst other stuff

IRL - Newbie -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back