• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

No Levitation Animation? (1 Viewer)

EvenLessSpam

RedCents
81¢
Is it possible somehow, to make it apear that no one, even your self, wasn't levitating, but was. I mean, stopping all the floating up/down which always (at least to me) causes huge lag?

If I remember right they said they were going to fix this in Velious, in Luclin, and I think even in PoP (although that one is hear say).

Kind of like being told I'm deploying, I'll believe it when it happends and my boots are on the ground (or in this case when it works)

Ya, I'll believe it when i see it. I have seen WAY too many "fixed in this patch" statements from sony like the PoK lag and the Guild Manager bugs that have been "fixed" numerous times lol.

I just confirmed we are planning on making the levitate bobbing a client toggle. I plan to go with options to show none, show others, show self & others.

This may be a UI option, or command, or possibly both. I can't see needing hotkeys for this so it will probably just be buried in the options window somewhere.

It has to be at a lower priority than the bugs I'm working on but it will be done before too long I hope because it would be a nice optimization for raids that use levitate.

---------------------------

Eric Cosky - "Grumbuk"

Assistant Lead Programmer, EverQuest

Sony Online Entertainment

http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq...nt&message.id=1386&highlight=levitation#M1386

No Levitation Animation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back